Job Description: QA Engineer
You love working with talented individuals and being apart of creating something new – scaling from thousands to millions of users. You love the outdoors, technology, and share our passion for fishing.
You will work as part of a team of engineers and partner with product, operations, and sales teams to test and optimize functional code. Your work will ensure that data and insights are delivered correctly and on time to our users – ultimately changing the way fishermen connect to their sport.
We’re a community of passionate fishermen using digital tools to record, review, compare, and share fishing experiences. A rapidly growing startup out of Pittsburgh, PA now looking to find another great member of our software engineering team who will spend most of their time focusing on our web-based products.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work as part of a team of engineers, design and product management focused on delivering the next iteration of our digital products.
- Perform functional testing of new features on web and mobile platforms
- Automate tests in order to streamline regression testing
- Participate in sprint planning, grooming & demo sessions
- Experience creating and executing functional and regression test plans
- Able to independently identify, document and reproduce software defects
- Work with software engineers to validate defect resolutions and performance improvements
- Review software requirements and test cases to ensure technical accuracy and completeness
- Prior experience testing cross-browser web applications and/or multiple mobile platforms
- Knowledge of automated testing software and tools
- 2+ yrs of software testing experience
- Familiar with Agile Scrum methodology and practices
- Prior experience testing mapping / GPS-enabled systems a very large plus
- Experience testing social networks or user-based communities
- Prior experience testing RESTful APIs
ANGLR is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of ANGLR, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.