FLW – KBF Joining Forces
Propelling Professional Kayak Fishing into the National Spotlight
Press Release, March 11, 2019 – Fishing League Worldwide (FLW), the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization, announced today that it has partnered with Kayak Bass Fishing, LLC, (KBF) the nation’s foremost organization supporting kayak bass anglers, to hold two kayak bass fishing tournaments in 2019. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
The two events will be held in conjunction with FLW Tour events – the FLW Tour at Lake Chickamauga and the FLW Cup at Lake Hamilton – on nearby fisheries to offer kayak anglers and tour pros separate fisheries for competition. KBF will manage operation of the two events, and the winners will be recognized on the FLW Tour stage and featured in FLW’s media outlets.
To learn more and read the entire press release, click here: https://www.kayakbassfishing.com/FLW/
First Event Details: FLW/KBF Open – Nickajack Lake
- Two days: Saturday, May 4 & Sunday, May 5, 2019, in conjunction with the May 2-5, 2019, FLW Tour stop on Lake Chickamauga
- Nickajack Lake, near Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Hosted by Fish Dayton and Fish Lake Chickamauga
- Full field competes both days
- Top 100 in rank qualify to for the August 9-10 FLW/KBF Cup in Hot Springs, AR.
- Top 20 get Entry Fees waived for that FLW/KBF Cup tournament.
- Entry Fee: $200 per person (one per watercraft), 25% of proceeds rolling over to the FLW/KBF Cup
- Competitors must be:
– 2019 FLW Competitor Member OR
– 2019 KBF Competitor or Lifetime Member and KBF Pro Tour Registrant*
- Competitors must be 18 years of age or older.
This article was contributed by an ANGLR Expert
Become an ANGLR Expert and apply here.